FORM 12D – Postal Ballot for Absentee Voters i.e Essential Services (aves)
POSTAL BALLOT FACILITY FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICE PERSONS,
ASSEMBLY ELECTION 2023
Essential Service Category ( AVES ) Departments :
- Airport Authority of India
- Food Corporation of India
- Indian Railways
- Press Information Bureau
- All India Radio
- Electricity Department
- Health and Family welfare
- State Transport Corporation
- Food and Civil Supply
- Media Persons authorized by ECI for Poll Day coverage.
- Fire Service.
NOTICE: 1. The electors who are in the essential service category (AVES) and desire to cast their vote through postal ballot should submit their application in form -12D to the concerned Returning officers in time by 08-11-2023
2. The concerned Returning officer will provide a POSTAL VOTING CENTRE (PVC) on any three days
to such electors to cast their vote duly producing their service identity card.
3. They should cast their vote at such PVCs and not in any other manner.